April 22, 2014

Still waiting...

But we got some special visitors today. It gets a little lonely up here when I'm so used to being with these guys everyday. I'll tell you what though, when they show up the energy levels spike about a hundred fold and we are right back where we left them. I don't know how Noah's parents are surviving at our house but they are. With flying colors. They are so kind to stay with the kids while we are in this holding pattern. And they make us think that they wouldn't rather be doing anything else. Ha! It's such a great feeling to know that our kids are in the hands of those that love them so much. 

This picture is in front of both the delivery hospital and the children's hospital where we'll be. They are smack dab right next door to each other.   




We took the kids to the tar pits today while Noah's parents went on a hot date to celebrate Grammie's 40th birthday. The kids were pretty fascinated by the whole finding fossils in tar thing. I made sure I got a profile shot of my belly in this picture. That little girl is getting big! Also, optional pants and miss matched flops are a norm in our family these days. I'll take it.


Bennett was a little scared to get in this picture.


Another family shot because why not. Even if it's a lot blurry.  



Aaaaand one more. 

We cannot wait to love this little girl in person. 


5 comments:

lovinglife said...

Yay! I found your blog!! So glad you are up here and settled and that your little girl will be here soon. So many prayers for you, Noah, your kids, the doctors, and of course that sweet miracle baby. She is strong and so are YOU! We are nearby if you need anything at all. xo Darcy

Kirkhams said...

Love these pictures and your sweet words. You guys are so amazing and such great examples. Know that prayers are coming your way from all of us! Big day tomorrow and happy anniversary as well!! "O-four-two-four-O-four". : ) Love ya lots!

Andersonfamily said...

What an amazing and adorable little family you have! I miss you guys! You, baby girl, Noah, kids, drs, etc are in my thoughts and prayers. Kristi, you look beautiful, as always

Katie said...

You have a beautiful family and congratulations if your baby has arrived by the time you read this!

A dear friend passed on your blog to me. Our 6 year daughter has HRHS and PA/IVS and she is doing AMAZING! I just wanted to reach out and offer "heart mom" support to you. Our blog is: allredbabygirl.blogspot.com & my email is katieall@smwireless.net

I remember feeling so alone and scared at the beginning of our journey, it was so nice for me to finally "meet" other families who'd been through the same thing and see a "light" to it all, especially those amazing outcome stories. Our Maddie has been one of those outcomes...we have been incredibly blessed by this heart journey. I'm happy to answer any questions or just offer support. You are not alone, there are so many kids thriving with a half of heart and ours is one of them :)

Hang in there! Take it a day at a time and know we're praying for your baby girl. Blessings to you!

Heart hugs,
Katie Allred, Washington

Kelli said...

Congratulations, and warm well wishes! I cannot get over how absolutely perfect and gorgeous your family is. And seriously? Kristi has now had 5 kids?? Lady, you aren't even close to looking it. And so beautiful without a speck of makeup, and having just pushed a human out of your body. There is no way. Blessings to all of you. Fight on, Shelby!