We moved to San Diego and this is what we have to show for it! I was feeling sorry for myself and thought I was too nauseous to pick up the camera and am kicking myself for it now. But I love that we have these two pictures. Noah has been wanting a BBQ grill since we got married almost 8 years ago. He toyed around with getting one to put on our fire escape in NY but held on until we got here. In the previous neighborhood we lived in in OC they had BBQ picnic areas like this all over but we don't think anyone of them had ever been used. Noah insisted we break one in before we left.

Then shortly after we moved to our place in San Diego we broke down and finally got this beauty! Noah is pleased as punch!
1 comment:
Look at that grillin man! haha. So glad his dream finally came true!
Post a Comment