Each year, the 8th ward (singles ward) puts on a short video festival called the Lingos Film Festival (in honor of Johnny Lingo). People enter 3-5 minute videos. So Kristi and I decided to get together with Darshan and Christy (the first counsler and his wife) to throw together an entry and here it is. Pretty pathetic but it sure was a fun date putting it together!
10 comments:
That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!! I was laughing so hard I cried!! That is so YOU GUYS!!! I love it!!! I saw your email and I am so happy for you guys!!! What a fun way to tell people!!! You guys are so creative!!! We miss you!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
Um, SO FUNNY! I love it.
And judging from the comment above mine...is there something we should know???
You're a nut Noah. Maybe I should put your video with Griffin on being prepared up on You Tube, so people can see how you got started in the film industry working in apartments in downtown Santiago.
You guys are hilarious!
ummmm are you prego and im the last to know???
you best be emailing me whatever you emailed that first person
ashleealex@gmail.com
this was so funny, i was crying. i love the 'hold her face' idea. CLASSIC.
noah, hilarious, i saw a little richard in the "1-2-3" you did, careful there buddy!
that movie was awesome!
- elle
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard I woke Arie up! Amazing work done by all.
I love the face-holding. I'm totally gonna pull that move on Kelly sometime!
Love you guys!
So, did you win at the LIngos??
fun finding your blog,
Mary
Post a Comment